Never Missed a Day of School
She's never missed a day of school in her entire life. This Thursday, Aine Coughlin celebrates her achievements over the last thirteen years.
Coughlin was told by people her entire life that she wasn't smart enough to graduate school with a standard high school diploma. Her parents taught her otherwise.
Her father Ed Coughlin says, "I think what we tried to tell her if you can't do it one way there has to be another way,of doing it. Always think outside the box."
This year, she's the only student in the Marion County School System to graduate with perfect attendance throughout her high school career.
By Sarah Pusateri, WCJB TV20 News
- They Lost Everything But Will Never Know
- Dispatcher May Never Know What Happens Once they Hang up
- War Was Forgotten, But Never the Soldier
- Local Dog Diagnosed With Rare Condition Never Before Seen in Pets
- Some Teacher Scores Based on Subjects They Never Taught
- Never Too Young To Learn How To Swim
- New Alachua County Charter School Ready for First Day of School
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Labor Day Travel Down because of School
- Longer Day at School