Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
Patrol Officer Herbert Wade Priester turned himself in Wednesday.
After apparently suffering injuries in January, the little girl was examined by doctors at Shands, as well as a child protection team. Both determined she was abused.
The case was turned over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Dog Recovering After Abuse, Owners Relinquish Custody
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Right Place, Right Time...Cop Catches Child Abuse
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good