Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
Patrol Officer Herbert Wade Priester turned himself in Wednesday.
After apparently suffering injuries in January, the little girl was examined by doctors at Shands, as well as a child protection team. Both determined she was abused.
The case was turned over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Child Abuse Update
- Child Abuse Arrest
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County
- Juvenile Correctional Facility Employee Accused of Child Abuse
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Motorcylists Ride To Raise Money For Child Abuse Victims
- Child Abuse Cases In Levy County
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month