Rip Tide Rescues
Strong rip currents led to nearly a dozen rescues on Jacksonville Beach alone on Sunday. Lifeguards had to swim out and pull people from the rough waters.
A man from Georgia drowned while trying to save his son from the currents.
A man from Kissimmee drowned near the Cocoa Beach Pier. After performing nearly 200 rescues in three hours, lifeguards shut down one park in Cocoa Beach.
- Thunderstorms Rip North Central Florida; Funnel Cloud Reported
- Don't Get Ripped Off on Championship Apparel
- Deadly Rip Currents Likely
- Neighbors lean on one another after storm rips through area
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- Red Tide Alert
- Effects Of Red Tide In Cedar Key
- An Animal Rescue Operation In Need of Rescuing
- 2 Dead After Caught In Rip Currents In Ormond Beach
- Advisory of Strong Rip Currents This Weekend