Leo Dorbad Back in Court
It was two months ago that Leo Dorbad was on trial and after hours of delibration, it was a hung jury.
The court heard opening statements from the prosecution and defense Tuesday. The first witness called to the stand was Dawn Luciano's mother, Julie Polley.
[CG :2 line\Julie Polley\Victim's Mother]
"Dawn and I had a very close relationship, we talked on the phone a lot, she confided in me,"Â says Julie Polley, Luciano's mother. "We had a lot of heart to heart conversations."
The State Attorney's Office says with charges like first degree murder, Leo Dorbad could face up to life in prison if convicted. The trial is expected to last until late this week.
- Leo Dorbad Verdict
- Leo Dorbad Gets a New Trial
- The Trial Against Leo Dorbad Gets Heated as Prosecutors Argue Their Case
- Leo Dorbad Takes the Stand
- Verdict In Leo Dorbad Trial
- Dorbad in Court
- Supreme Court Sends Controversial Case back to Lower Courts
- Stormwater Dispute Back in Court
- Dorbad Retrial Continues
- Leo Boatman Pleads Guilty