Marion Commissioners Push Back Water Issue
At a meeting Tuesday morning, county commissioners decided to push back the issue until September.
At the beginning of May, over 1,000 residents asked commissioners to turn down the proposed rate increase. They said the rising rates would dry out their lawns - or take a big bite out of their retirement budgets. But water utility workers said residents are using too much water.
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
- Judge Denies Zimmerman Deffense Motion to Push Back Trial Date
- University Corners Pushed Back
- Pedro Bravo Trial Pushed Back Again
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- Second Rabies Alert Issued in Ocala
- Residents speak to city leaders about issues facing westside Ocala
- Water Safety in Marion County