Marion Commissioners Push Back Water Issue
At a meeting Tuesday morning, county commissioners decided to push back the issue until September.
At the beginning of May, over 1,000 residents asked commissioners to turn down the proposed rate increase. They said the rising rates would dry out their lawns - or take a big bite out of their retirement budgets. But water utility workers said residents are using too much water.
- Judge Denies Zimmerman Deffense Motion to Push Back Trial Date
- Pedro Bravo Trial Pushed Back Again
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- University Corners Pushed Back
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Rabies Alert Issued In Marion County
- Manatees Released Back Into The Water
- Marion County Commissioners Reject Limerock Mine
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- Marion County Water Problems