Marion Commissioners Push Back Water Issue
At a meeting Tuesday morning, county commissioners decided to push back the issue until September.
At the beginning of May, over 1,000 residents asked commissioners to turn down the proposed rate increase. They said the rising rates would dry out their lawns - or take a big bite out of their retirement budgets. But water utility workers said residents are using too much water.
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
- Judge Denies Zimmerman Deffense Motion to Push Back Trial Date
- University Corners Pushed Back
- Pedro Bravo Trial Pushed Back Again
- Death row inmate Wayne Doty's request for electric chair is pushed back
- Local law enforcement issue statements following Dallas shooting
- Second Rabies Alert Issued in Ocala
- Residents speak to city leaders about issues facing westside Ocala
- ACLU warns Marion County Schools of possible legal issues with bathroom policy