Marion Department of Elections to Renovate Building
County commissioners agreed to give an old building a new look.
The county will spend $900,000 renovating this building on Northeast 16th Street in Ocala.Â The building is about 66,000 square feet and should give the Supervisor of Elections the extra room that they need.
Â Right now there is no date set for when the renovations will be over. It just depends how long the construction takes.
- Demolition Day for Gainesville Police Department Building
- Marion County School Board Elections
- Marion County Day Before Election
- Marion County Final Election Results
- Marion County Sheriff will not Seek Re-Election
- House Ablaze in Marion County
- Marion County Fallen Officer Memorial
- Marion County Officers Support Breast Cancer
- Marion County Man Kidnaps Child After Break-up
- Airport Renovations