Marion Department of Elections to Renovate Building
County commissioners agreed to give an old building a new look.
The county will spend $900,000 renovating this building on Northeast 16th Street in Ocala.Â The building is about 66,000 square feet and should give the Supervisor of Elections the extra room that they need.
Â Right now there is no date set for when the renovations will be over. It just depends how long the construction takes.
- Demolition Day for Gainesville Police Department Building
- 10 Year Anniversary Of Fallen Deputy Brian Litz
- Billionaire Canadian building football stadium in Marion County
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- House Ablaze in Marion County
- NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA ELECTIONS SET
- Marion Co. Primary Election Results are In, Low Voter Turnout Disappoints Candidates