Celebrating The Life of Christopher Todd Neiberger
Hundreds of people supported the Neiberger family and celebrated the life of Christopher today. He's described as a fun spirited person who loved life. One quality that stood out above all was his willingness to give.
There wasn't an empty spot in the parking lot of Trinity United Methodist Church.Â Chris's brother Robert gave a moving eulogy, speaking about his brothers strength and brave heart. He wasn't the only one with fine words.
"He was the perfect example of what a boy scout should be," says Tim Rogers, Christopher's scout leader for 11 years.
Chris Neiberger had just turned 22 on August 3. He was a 2003 graduate of Gainesville High School.
By Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Home Invasion Victim Speaks Out
- Trial for Man Accused of Attempting to Rape, Murder Ocala Woman Begins
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- Commissioners Clash Over Biomass Website
- Horse Found Burned in a Marion County Farm
- Gainesville City Hall to open on Fridays
- Complaints filed against Braddy, Carter and Chase
- Staff at Summerfield VA clinic prevent active shooter from harming anyone
- Double Shooting In Lake City, Family Reaction
- VA Employee Arrested in Sex Sting