Remembering Murder Victim Toni Centracco
Pictures of Toni were all over the First Church of the Nazarene in Ocala.
More than 400 people packed the church for the memorial.Â They told stories about Toni but one thing stuck out in some family members memories.
Toni's Uncle, Mike Ballard said, "She had a tremendous smile, a beautiful smile," and her cousin, Erin Venditti said, "Her smile, that's what I will remember most about her.Â Her smile."
Centracco's boyfriend Marshall Pardee was at the funeral.Â Pardee had been arrested shortly after Centracco's murder for drug trafficking.Â He was allowed to go to the funeral on a special court order then return to the Marion County jail.
- Palatka Remembers Victims Of Murder Suicide
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Marion County Residents Remember 9/11 Victims
- Remembering Suicide Victims
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- India Victims Remembered
- Crash Victim Remembered
- Micanopy remembers 2nd Seminole War victims
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family