The USA Ballroom Dancing Association kicks off its National Ballroom week on Friday, but Wednesday, some members got an early start.
The Ocala Chapter of the USA Ballroom Dancing Association kicked up their heels at The Paddock Mall this Wednesday afternoon.
Their moves will raise your spirits and make you want to move your feet.
The Association was established in 1965 in an effort to make it part of The Olympics and even though it failed, it was soon realized that people didn't just dance for competitive reasons.
- WINTER WONDERLAND DANCE
- Dance Alive National Ballet
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- Chocolate and Champagne Gala raises money for Dance Alive National Ballet
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Dance Alive National Ballet Presents "Phantom"
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- Dance For Parkinson's Disease