Supporters of Choices said 14,000 people were without health insurance in Alachua County...
When asked why it has taken so long for people to sign up, Choices said it hard to reach people who are un-insured or can't afford the health care their employer provides.
But they're still trying to meet their goal..
You can sign up online or you can go down to the Alachua County Health Department and sign up.
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- Shelters Say They Have No Choice But To Euthanize
- CHOICES Health Expo
- CHOICES Money May Be Spent On Medicaid Bill
- CHOICES Closing Their Doors
- Alachua County Commission Makes Final Choice for County Manager
- Yoho Comments on School Choice and Gun Control
- No Public Transportation in Parts of Ocala...Leave Residents With No Choice
- CHOICES Advisory Board Holds Special Meeting
- No "CHOICES" Left