East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
After weeks of discussion, and months of studying, today could be judgement day for the Hatchet Creek Development Project.
City Commissioners are expecting a full house at tonight's meeting where a final decision may be made on the Hatchet Creek Project.
For some people who live in Gainesville this may just be another routine decision City Commissioners are making.
But for the nearly thirty people who are out here rallying, this decision could be the turning point for East Gainesville. They were rallying for change in their neighborhood.
The people at the rally stayed out there until six thirty and then they went inside meeting to hear the fate of the project.
- East Side Student Assistance hopes to send four kids to college
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- Gainesville City Commissioner Wants To See Changes In East Gainesville Redevelopment
- 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Set For 100 Cities Nationwide
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- City Hall Volunteers
- Chiefland Approves New Addition To City Hall
- Alachua City Hall Fire
- Art in High Springs City Hall
- Dog Sitter Fights City Hall to Continue Service