Hawthorne Teacher on Administrative Leave
By Dan Breitwieser, WCJB TV 20 News.
Neal Wollenberger was put on administrative leave October 11th, the day after the incident happened. School officials say it was only his seventh day on the job so he can be fired without cause at the Superintendent's discretion.
According to state law, school officials will not be able to comment what happens Tuesday until November 2nd.
- Gilchrist Teacher of the Year on Administrative Leave
- High Springs Police Chief on Administrative Leave, not Vacation
- UF Vet School Professor on Administrative Leave After Voyeurism Arrest
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- Health Policy Cancellations: New Blow for Administration
- P.K. Yonge Administrators Face Questions in Wake of Molestation 'Incident'
- The Next Step: Gilchrist County Administrator
- Gilchrist County Votes to Fire Administrator After 'Unsatisfactory' Job Performance
- Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
- NHTSA Administration Recalls Nearly 8 Million Cars; Defective Airbags