Joiner Arrest Fair?
In three other cases of this happening this year at Watson's Towing, no one was arrested. But police say Joiner was the only one of the suspects to wait at the tow yard for police.
The tow yard owner says Joiner shouldn't have been arrested.
But police say it's not their job to mediate.
"We're not a collection agency. If you don't want to report a crime, don't call," said Gainesville Police Lt. Keith Kameg.
The state attorney's office spokesperson says they haven't received the case yet. They expect to in the next few days, but they'll have to do background work. They say it's likely it will take a few weeks to decide which charges, if any, to file against Joiner.
By Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Joiner Charges Dropped
- Amusement Ride Operator Arrested for NC State Fair Accident
- Gator Safety Joiner Arrested
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- GRU Community Energy Fair
- Rain Didn't Dampen Spirits Of Medieval Fair Visitors
- Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair
- Students Learn About Farm Animals At Youth Fair
- Science Fair Kicks Off in Ocala
- Kohl's Donates $14,000 To UF Shands For Summer Safety Fair