Joiner Arrest Fair?
In three other cases of this happening this year at Watson's Towing, no one was arrested. But police say Joiner was the only one of the suspects to wait at the tow yard for police.
The tow yard owner says Joiner shouldn't have been arrested.
But police say it's not their job to mediate.
"We're not a collection agency. If you don't want to report a crime, don't call," said Gainesville Police Lt. Keith Kameg.
The state attorney's office spokesperson says they haven't received the case yet. They expect to in the next few days, but they'll have to do background work. They say it's likely it will take a few weeks to decide which charges, if any, to file against Joiner.
By Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Joiner Charges Dropped
- Amusement Ride Operator Arrested for NC State Fair Accident
- Gator Safety Joiner Arrested
- Gainesville Church Hosts Job Fair
- UF Part Time Job Fair
- D.C. Science Fair, "Out of this World"
- RTS Job Fair
- UF Art Fair
- Mental Health Fair: Stomp Out Stigma
- "Fair Fare" for Alachua County Fairgrounds