Contract Negotiations Are Over
Gunnar Paulson with the Alachua County Education Association says that an agreement has been reached between the teachers union and the school board.
Paulson says they will have the new agreement sent to schools by Thursday and hope to have them back next Monday.Â If the contracts are returned on time, the Alachua County School Board will pass them during their meeting on Tuesday.
Now everyone can expect to have their bonus this holiday season.
- UF Faculty Contract Negotiations Hit Snag
- RTS Contract Negotiations Head to Arbitration as Union Rejects City's Latest Offer
- Negotiations Locked Up?
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway
- RTS Union Declares Impasse in Pay Negotiations with City of Gainesville
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- High Springs Fire Service Contract to End Wednesday
- Fox and Time Warner Extend Contract Briefly
- Contract with Progress Energy forces cchools to open in the Dark
- Contract Agreement Reached