Son Charged With Mom's Murder
79-year-old Elizabeth Elliott had been missing since Tuesday, but today Suwannee County Sheriff's Deputies found her remains.
Sheriff's deputies say Elliott's 53-year old son, William Elliot, admitted to murdering his mother. He says he then burned her body, ground up her bones and scattered them through the dirt.
Elliot is being charged with murder.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Son Charged In Mom's Death
- Mom's Kitchen Torn Down, No Definite Plans
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Teen charged in sleeping man's murder
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- Gainesville Mom Murdered
- Murdered Moms