Son Charged With Mom's Murder
79-year-old Elizabeth Elliott had been missing since Tuesday, but today Suwannee County Sheriff's Deputies found her remains.
Sheriff's deputies say Elliott's 53-year old son, William Elliot, admitted to murdering his mother. He says he then burned her body, ground up her bones and scattered them through the dirt.
Elliot is being charged with murder.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Son Charged In Mom's Death
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder
- Murdered Moms
- Gainesville Mom Murdered
- Trayvon's Mom: Clarify Stand Your Ground Laws
- Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case