MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES
They got law enforcement's attention when they were suspected of illegal poaching, but Fish and Wildlife Officers say it was what they found in their house that was shocking.
Philip Michael Sheridan and his son Michael Scott Sheridan were arrested just a few weeks ago for charges stemming from this discovery.
FWC officers say two children and their mother were also staying in these horrible conditions.
There were roaches covering the floors, loaded guns strewn about the house, and bags of narcotics and drug paraphenalia in the home.
Troy Starling with Florida Fish and Wildlife says, "I was speechless. I've never been in a place that was that dirty. "
Michael Sheridan is also facing several charges in Putnam county.
by Sarah Pusateri WCJB TV 20 News
The two men are expected to be arrested again soon. This time for taking deer over a closed season, possession of antlerless deer,and unsafe storage of firearms.
- Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- More than 50 People Arrested for Drugs in Marion County
- Marion County has More to Recycle
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Marion County Man Arrested on Multiple Charges of Child Pornography