Tebow Wins Maxwell, O'Brien Trophies
Â Â Â On Thursday night, ESPN hosted an awards special to present all the college football awards, minus the Heisman Memorial Trophy. Three big winners came from the SEC.Â Along with Tebow, Arkansas running back Darren McFadden and LSU defensive lineman received awards.
Â Â Â Tebow went home with both the Davey O'Brien Award for the best quarterback in the nation and the Maxwell Award for the most outstanding player in the nation. McFadden received the Doak Walker Trophy for the best runnning back in the nation, the award he received last year as well. He also was awarded the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award. Dorsey won the Outland Trophy for the nation's top lineman.
Â Â Â Tebow is also hoping to break the Maxwell award curse. The last thre years, the winner of the Maxwell award has not won the Heisman.
Â Â Â
- FEMA Recovery Center Open in Lake City
- Cluster of Sinkholes in Suwannee County Leaves Man at the Mercy of FEMA
- Florida's LaCaze Wins Commissioner's Trophy For Unprecedented Trifecta
- Jameis Winston Wins Heisman Trophy In a Landslide
- Web Poll: Will Tebow win the 2009 Heisman?
- Tebow a Maxwell Award Semifinalist
- Trophy Buck Killed Illegally
- Trophy Buck Arrest
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME