Friends Are Running For Catherin Barclift
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Step by step, friends and family of a UF law student killed last November are getting over their loss. But some friends are taking longer strides. They are running for her memory.
Catherine Barclift, a runner died on November 6th after a car hit her when she crossed the intersection of 34th street and Radio Road. Friends say before 22-year old Catherine Barclift died, she was training to run in the Five Points of Life Half Marathon next month. Barclift didn't get to live out her mission. But many people who knew her and didn't know her are.
- Mother killed in hit and run remembered by family and friends
- Zimmerman Trial: Trayvon's Friend Finishes Day 2 of Testimony
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Jungle Friends Expansion
- Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary Wants Expansion
- Jungle Friends Sanctuary Receiving Endangered Monkeys
- More Monkeys arrive at Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary
- Bo Diddley Jam for Family and Friends