Hawkins Wins At Large Seat 2
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The Gaineville City Commission at-large seat 2 race was between a pair of political unknowns who were running for a seat to represent the entire city. The race featured two candidates under the age of 30. The mystery race between Thomas Hawkins Junior and Robert Agrusa may have come down to fundraising and party affiliation. Hawkins, a democrat, raised twice as much money as Agrusa.
- Harvey Budd wins at-large election seat
- Alachua County: Cornell Wins Commission Seat
- Bogart wins Bronson council member seat
- Drawdy, Harris win Archer commission seats
- Poe wins mayoral seat
- Ex Football Coach Pleads Not Guilty
- UF Students Will Vote on Potential Name Change for the Reitz Union
- Football Coach Facing Trial
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large