By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Traffic on I-75 near the Micanopy exit is finally cruising again, after traffic was stopped for two hours and delayed for several more. The accident happened at the 376 mile marker.
The crash today had traffic blocked four miles. Highway troopers say it all could have been avoided if the driver was paying attention.
- Millhopper Branch Library Set to Reopen Friday
- State Road 26 Reopened After Gunman Scare
- Park Re-opens With New Boardwalk
- Satchel's Pizza Sets Reopen Date
- Ocala Drive-In Business Doing Well After Reopening
- Poe Springs Re-Opens on July Fourth
- School Zones Reopen in North Central Florida
- Wild Waters Park set to reopen
- Wild Waters Re-Opens, Renovation Still Underway
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open