By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Traffic on I-75 near the Micanopy exit is finally cruising again, after traffic was stopped for two hours and delayed for several more. The accident happened at the 376 mile marker.
The crash today had traffic blocked four miles. Highway troopers say it all could have been avoided if the driver was paying attention.
- Wild Waters Park set to reopen
- Wild Waters Re-Opens, Renovation Still Underway
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Levy County Road Re-Opens
- Poe Springs Reopens for Swimming
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- O'Leno State Park Reopens Trails After Flooding
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- School Zones Reopen in North Central Florida
- Poe Springs Re-Opens on July Fourth