We've been hearing a lot from presidential candidates about change. The democratic front-runners are all running on the promise of change in politics.
But hundreds in North Central Florida got together to reflect on how much social change has has already been made, and much farther it needs to go.
People with the NAACP say Jubilee Day is about freedom and emancipation.
They say it's an opportunity for African Americans to take a look at where they once were, and how far they've come.
The mayor of Ocala, Randy Ewers, says he felt very privileged to speak at the event. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration
- Royal Baby Celebration
- Flag Day Reading Celebration
- 10th Annual Celebration of Biotechnology
- A week of local food celebrations
- Bronson man celebrates 50-years of owning business
- Police Urge People Not to Fire Guns in Celebration
- Gainesville Students Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Gator Aviators Celebrate A Victory During The National Red Bull Flugtag Event
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall