Kevorkian Sparks Debate
His appearance at the University of Florida was postponed last October after the "Don't tase me bro" fiasco. But Monday night the man some call "Dr. Death" spoke to a big crowd.
In this video, WCJB's Anne Imanuel tells us how Kevorkian's presence is sparking discussion in North Central Florida about medically assisted suicide.
- Censorship or Common Sense? Protests Spark First Amendment Debate
- Proposed Eastside Annexation Sparks Debate
- Hand Delievered Envelope Sparked Emotions
- Will Innovation Square Spark Redevelopment?
- Sparks Flying over Neighborhood's Power Surge
- Paynes Prairie Bison Roundup Sparks Controversy
- UF Budget Cuts Spark Search for Alternative Solutions
- Westboro Church Radicals' Protests Spark Outrage In Alachua County
- Lightning Sparks Several Wildfires
- Sparks May still Fly this 4th in Marion County