Math Club May Suffer Because of Rezoning
Alachua County School Board officials have not let the rezoning issue rest, and that has many students, teachers, and parents at Buchholz upset; particularly those involved in the schools highly competetive math club. They fear the plan will limit competition and diminish the clubs level of participation.
WCJB's Stacey Samuel spoke with the teacher in charge of the club's activities.
- Eastside Students Score High in Math Competition
- FCAT Results Show Improvement in Third-Grade Math Skills
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat
- Universal Ejects Fla. Man Because of T-shirt
- Residents Concerned About City Rezoning Plans
- Hawthorne Votes to Rezone Land in Exchange for Ownership
- Labor Day Travel Down because of School
- Re-Zoning Near Newberry Road
- Gainesville Police Officer Steps Down Because of Internal Investigation
- Rezoning the One Stop Homeless Center