D-TV For Dummies Part 1
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
By this time next year television will change forever. On February 17th 2009 television stations around the country will switch from the old method of transmitting TV signals known as analog to digital.
The change is confusing for lots of viewers. So over the next two nights our Gavin Johnson presents "D-TV for dummies." Everything you need to know to make the switch go smoothly at your house.
- D-TV For Dummies Part 2
- Fla. Inmate Tries To Escape By Putting Dummy In Bed
- DTV Switch- The Final Countdown
- Seaworld Staff Take Part in Dolphin Rescue
- Time to beware of bears in parts of Florida
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Local Pastor Part Of Longest Kidney Donor Chain