Columbia County Assistant Superintendent Resigns
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Columbia County Schools Assistant Superintendent is saying he resigned his position out of self respect. He's the second assistant superintendent to leave this school year. Tuesday night Mike Millikin told the school board he could no longer work for what he called an unprofessional administration.
But WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, his resignation took many by surprise.
- Alachua County Schools Superintendent resigns
- School board accepts Superintendent's resignation; effective immediately
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- Alachua County Schools Superintendent Picked
- First Alachua County Superintendent Finalist Visits Gainesville
- Alachua County School Superintendent Dan Boyd to Retire Next Month
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- Alachua County Superintendent Delivers 100 Day Update
- Superintendent: school closing will save district nearly $500,000