Columbia County Assistant Superintendent Resigns
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Columbia County Schools Assistant Superintendent is saying he resigned his position out of self respect. He's the second assistant superintendent to leave this school year. Tuesday night Mike Millikin told the school board he could no longer work for what he called an unprofessional administration.
But WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, his resignation took many by surprise.
- Columbia County Schools Superintendent Race
- Crist To Appoint New Superintendent For Columbia County Schools
- First Alachua County Superintendent Finalist Visits Gainesville
- Alachua County Schools Superintendent Picked
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- Alachua County School Superintendent Dan Boyd to Retire Next Month
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- Alachua County Superintendent Delivers 100 Day Update
- Alachua County Crisis Center Assists The White House
- Marion County Homeless Children Receiving Assistance for the Holidays