Driver's Beware Roam Towing Is Still In Effect
Three Gainesville tow companies had their license to tow hauled away, but today they got a reprieve. Elite, Watson and Ultimate towing are back in business today, that is until their appeal is reviewed by the Gainesville Chief of Police. The 6 month suspension given to the three largest towing companies in town has been suspended.
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status
- New Changes to Getting and Updating Driver's Licenses
- Gainesville City Commissioners Consider New Roam Towing Regulations
- Roam Towing Violations Means Six Month Suspension
- Roam Towing becoming "Ridiculous"
- Drunk Drivers Beware: Cops Are Looking for You
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Triple-A Announces Free 'Tow to Go' Program for Cinco de Mayo
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver