By Dan Breitwieser, WCJB TV 20 News.
The process began January 29th with primary voters making their selections in the voting booth. Your vote then determined how many delegates each presidential candidate receives at the national convention. Saturday, the delegates being sent to the Democratic National Convention were selected.
Susan Bottcher and Richard Perry were selected to support Barack Obama. Staci Fox and Jimmy Johnson are representing Hillary Clinton. State Representative Debbie Boyd is the lone representative for John Edwards. Boyd says she was asked by the state party to run unopposed for this spot. Horacio Sierra is an alternate delegate for Hillary Clinton.
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Election Day 2013: Weller Wins Another Term in High Springs, McIntosh Incumbents Re-elected
- Election Day 2014- Keith Perry wins State Representative District 21
- 4A's Do Not Endorse Any Candidate in Final Forum Before Election Day
- Marion County Day Before Election
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Small City Big Politics: Election Day in City of Alachua
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Vote 2014: Election Information
- Senator Moves for More Election Accountability in the State