Future of the AAFL in Question
Things may be getting worse for the all american football league tonight.
In a story tv20 broke last night... sources close to the league say this year's inaugural season won't kick off as planned.
Today... WCJB received an e-mail from the league saying they are now looking for a new majority owner.
The current owner runs student loan companies that have been hurt by the subprime lending crisis.
The AAFL's senior director of communications... says this season can't be played unless a new league owner is found and a TV deal is made.
If that doesn't happen... the AAFL's inaugural season will be postponed until 0-9.
The league will have a conference call tonight at 8 to discuss the league's future.
- Local Union Leaders Question The Future Of Labor
- Future of LaCrosse fire station in question
- BREAKING NEWS: AAFL TO POSTPONE SEASON
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Future of Wild Waters is Unclear
- Opponents Question New Drug to be Used in Happ Execution
- Zimmerman Trial Day 8: Breakdown of Second Phase of Questioning
- GPD Report Raises Questions About Hernandez Involvement in 2007 Shooting
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy