Get your motors running for the National Hot Rod Association's 39th Gatornationals.
It's the area's biggest event of the year, and it kicks off with a big bash. Race fans from across the country are here in Gainesville celebrating and preparing for the big weekend.
Organizers say it takes an enormous amount of preparation to get the event 'up and running'. They say when it comes to preparing for this weekend, it isn't all fun and games. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News
- GatorNationals Kicks off Thursday
- GatorNationals Brings $Millions to Gainesville
- Gatornationals comes to Gainesville
- Gatornationals Drives in an Economic Boost
- Gatornationals: Big Bucks Racing Into Town
- Last Minute Finishes At Gatornationals 2007.
- No Camping At Alachua County Fairgrounds During Gatornationals
- Hotel Sales Up from Last Year's Gatornationals
- Rain Didn't Dampen Spirits Of Fans At Gatornationals
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend