Local Voters on Primary Redo
Florida's vote must count. That seems to be the only thing local Democrats and Republicans agree on, when it comes to Florida's Primary. There's been talk in tallahassee about redo-ing the January 29th Primary.
The national parties had threatened to sanction the state for moving ahead the date of the primary by taking away the delegates to the national conventions. The local democratic chair says they're in a very difficult position.
"We're in a stalemate at this time and it's very frustrating and I can understand why democrats, including myself, and very angry at the whole situation, says Democratic Chair Jon Reiskind."
Reiskind says state democrats were coerced into accepting the earlier date by the republicans who control state government. Thalia Hayden WCJB TV20 News.
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- Marion Co. Primary Election Results are In, Low Voter Turnout Disappoints Candidates
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Voting Underway in Primary
- Congressman Ted Yoho Wins Republican Primary Elections
- 2014 Primary Elections, Alachua County Results
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- Primary Election Results
- Florida Democrast Drop Mail-in Primary Idea
- Another Possible Presidential Primary?