Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
They started a foundation to honor their son, and their mission is to build a hospital just for children. Medical experts explain that the medical care a child needs is very different from adult care. So local pediatricians are sounding their support.
One local pediatrician who has been galvanizing the effort, Dr. Marci Slayton,"It took the tragic death of this perfectly healthy little boy to bring us all together."
It costs upwards of $300-million dollars to build a hospital, the Ferrero's are working to raise $30 million dollars of it. There will be a major announcement on Wednesday.
You can find more information at www.sebastianferrero.org
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Ferrero Family Speaks to Board of Pharmacy
- Sebastian's Parents Release Statement
- Zaxby's Fundraiser for Sebastian
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight