UF Presidents Announces Administrative Changes
With daunting economic shortfalls in the state, University of Florida officials have been looking for the most effective ways to cut their budget. The board of trustees met Thursday and Friday to discuss proposals, and Friday, UF President Bernie Machen announced today a dramatic new plan for thes school.
Two key players in administration will step aside and allow a new professional to take over the finances.
WCJB reporter Stacey Samuel tells us how they hope changes will make a big difference.
- UF President Machen Announces Retirement
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down
- President Obama Announces $250 Million Education Initiative
- UF Announces Top 3 for President
- RTS Announces Changes
- Obama Administration Announces Climate Data Initiative
- UF president Kent Fuchs making changes
- Jeb Bush To Announce If He Will Run For President
- Hillary Clinton announces run for president