High Spring's Fire Chief Finalists
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The weather hasn't been dry enough to start any major wildfires yet, but some people living in High Springs want to make sure they have the right fire chief in place just in case. Wednesday night many living in High Springs gathered at the city's civic center to hear from the city's final Fire Chief Candidates.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports while there seems to be a clear favorite, some still went in with an open mind.
- Community Thanks Heroes in High Spring's School Shooting
- High Springs Chief Fired Up
- High Springs: Missing Evidence Found in Former Police Chief's Car
- High Springs Residents Seek Answers Surrounding Police Chief's Dismissal
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- High Springs Chief of Police Dies
- High Springs Police Chief Responds to Union
- Former High Springs Police Chief Tied Up in Death Investigation
- High Springs Considers Restructuring Police Department, Chief Still Absent
- High Springs Police Chief on Administrative Leave, not Vacation