Outsourcing Gilchrist County Business
MTS Communications has served Gilchrist County for decades, until now.
The owner says he doesn't know what the county is paying to outsource their business, but he bets he could do the job for less.
Gilchrist County public Safety Director Carlos Perez says MTS is not qualified to do all the business the county now needs.
It won't matter for long, MTS is going out of business.
The owner says losing some county business did not put him out of business, but it certainly didn't help.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Outsourcing School Transportation
- Gilchrist County Bank of America Scam Alert
- Three Cases of EEE Virus Confirmed in Gilchrist County Horses
- 'Suspicious Death' In Gilchrist County Ruled A Homicide
- Gilchrist County Homicide, Victim Dies Fleeing From Intruder
- Arrest Made in Gilchrist County Homicide
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Against Gilchrist County Sheriff Schultz