Outsourcing Gilchrist County Business
MTS Communications has served Gilchrist County for decades, until now.
The owner says he doesn't know what the county is paying to outsource their business, but he bets he could do the job for less.
Gilchrist County public Safety Director Carlos Perez says MTS is not qualified to do all the business the county now needs.
It won't matter for long, MTS is going out of business.
The owner says losing some county business did not put him out of business, but it certainly didn't help.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Outsourcing School Transportation
- Flooding Expected in Gilchrist County, Eighteen Land Tracts Closed
- Flooding in Gilchrist County
- Burglary Spree Across Gilchrist County
- Gilchrist County Bank of America Scam Alert
- Meet the Field to Become the Next Gilchrist County Sheriff
- Gilchrist County Man Found Dead
- Senator Nelson in Gilchrist County
- Gilchrist County Health Department Announces Confirmation of First H1N1 Cases
- Gilchrist County Jail Inmate Dies Two Days After Fight with Cellmate