Outsourcing Gilchrist County Business
MTS Communications has served Gilchrist County for decades, until now.
The owner says he doesn't know what the county is paying to outsource their business, but he bets he could do the job for less.
Gilchrist County public Safety Director Carlos Perez says MTS is not qualified to do all the business the county now needs.
It won't matter for long, MTS is going out of business.
The owner says losing some county business did not put him out of business, but it certainly didn't help.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Outsourcing School Transportation
- Gilchrist County Students Head Back to School Monday
- Gilchrist County Woman Murdered
- Gilchrist County Murder Investigation Continues
- Human Remains Found in a Van in Gilchrist County
- Gilchrist County Votes to Fire Administrator After 'Unsatisfactory' Job Performance
- The Next Step: Gilchrist County Administrator
- New Gilchrist County Backpack Program Feeds Kids
- Levy/Gilchrist Counties Launch Smart 911
- A Halloween Look Into the Old Gilchrist County Jail