Pioneer Family Farm Awarded
The Andrews Family's 46-acres are used to make a living for the family as well as a place to remember loved ones who once lived there. The land allows for the family to bond and to get their Angus cattle ready to sell for profit. The 5 properties recognized as " Pioneer Family Farms" by the comission have maintained their land throughout depression, diseases, droughts and freezes along the way. They are an example of how tradition can live on in these modern times.
- Ducks Visit Dads at Kirby Family Farm
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- Increase at Horse Rescue Farms
- State Farm Rate Hike?
- 25 Acre Farm Flooded
- Christmas Tree Farm
- Dudley Farms to Close