Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Tow trucks will be roaming around Gainesville once more. Three towing companies in gainesville will not be suspended for violating a city ordinance. Elite, Watson, and Ultimate towing companies won't have their businesses towed away after a ruling by Gainesville Police Chief Norman Botsford.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports the news wasn't all good for the towing companies.
- EMT's Won't Get Raise
- Fla: Computer switch won't hurt those seeking aid
- Ducks Won't Be Euthanized
- Rapper Plies Won't Pay
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- Engineers Making Sure Bridge Won't Collapse
- Backpack Program Ensures Kids Won't Go Home Hungry for the Holidays
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- Food Network Won't Renew Paula Deen's Contract