Abused Horses Reward
The Beauty Haven Farm and Equine Rescue Center had a brutal attack on their horse, Sonny. The owner of the center, Theresa Batchelor, has just taken in 2 new baby foals to nourish back to health. With the new additions, the family run business must stay in operation 24 hours a day now, keeping an eye on their horses.
According to Lieutenant Sullivan of Levy County, gashes and burn marks on the horse's body were something the area has never seen.
"If someone injured a horse my feelings are that they would injure other people also."
The Humane Society and the Levy Investigation Bureau have teamed up. With the criminals still on the loose they are working hard to get an arrest and conviction of the person who hurt the innocent animal.
- As Dog Recovers, PETA Offers Reward in Search for Abuser
- Abused Horses
- Trial Begins for Horse Abuse Case
- Horse Struggles To Survive Possible Abuse
- Post Office Offering Reward
- Reward Doubles!
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund
- From Horse Jockey to Horse Doctor
- Reward Increased in Missing Police Cadet Case
- Reward Offered for Ex-Cop in California