Belleview House Fire
Marion County Fire Rescue responded to the fire just after midnight. By the time crews arrived the house was almost 50% engulfed in flames. Firefighters brought the fire under control in less than 30 minutes.
The victim was found in the front part of the house. Two women, who also lived at the house, got out of the home without getting injured.
Fire officials are still trying to figure out if there were working smoke alarms in the house. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Fire Destroys Businesses in Belleview
- Four Dead Following House Fire , Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Car Fire Leads to House Fire
- Feast at the Fire House
- Officials Investigate Clearwater House Fire
- Deadly House Fire
- Early Morning House Fire
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- House Fire
- House of Hope Exec. Dir. Thomas Johnson Fired