Counterfeit Nike Raid
Law enforcement officers carried away several boxes of shoes from two convenience stores, but they weren't shopping.
Since December the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco and the Ocala Police Department has been investigating two Ocala stores for possibly carrying knock off Nikes
They seized over one thousand shoes from the Seven Days Food Store and the Jiffy Food Store, both located in Northwest Ocala.
J.C. Robinson, who works at the Seven Days Food Store says,
"I didn't know what was going on. I was doing what they were telling me to do, to sell the clothes, the shoes, to do it. They pay me for it, so I do what they tell me to do."
Tthe owners of the stores could potentially face fines, lose their liquor license or receive criminal charges pending a case review by the State Attorney's Office.
By Sarah Pusateri
- Nike Sparq Training
- Feds Raid Local Tobacco Shops
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- State Wide Drug Raid
- Agents Raid Business for Operating Gambling House
- Students Protest Against FBI Raids
- FBI RAIDS OLASANTE CLINIC
- One Year After FBI Raid of Gainesville Clinic and Still no Answers
- FBI Raid Exposes Online Crimes Against Children
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival