Marion County Home Invasion
Lisa Bess couldn't figure out why the key she had hidden was missing when she returned home to finish packing up to move. As she looked frantically for the key, she heard water running from inside and could smell her lavender body wash. So she called 911.
Ocala Police arrived and broke down the door. That's when they discovered 57 year old Roy Wilkerson clean shaven, showered, on the toilet naked.
"She says, oh my God, here he is and he's sitting on the toilet butt naked! So she came running out on the porch and she's like oh my God he's sitting on the toilet he's naked. We couldn't do nothing but laugh," Lisa Bess said.
Bess says she has no clue as to why Wilkerson chose her home to freshen up and says she's never seen him before.
Wilkerson pleaded guilty to a trespass charge at first appearance. He has been sentenced to five days in jail.
- Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest
- Couple Arrested after Home Invasion
- Man Gets 40 Years For Fatal Home Invasion
- Levy County Home Invasion, Gunman Killed
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Levy County Home Invasion and Shooting
- Brutal Home Invasion Reported in Polk County
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Gainesville Home Invasion, Possibly Drug Related
- Man Gets Life For Fatal Home Invasion