UF Football Player Jamar Hornsby Follows In the Line of Fallen Reputations Among UF Athletes
Another UF football player is in trouble with the law, and this time it's for using a credit card that did not belong to him.
Last October the team lost player Michael Guilford in a tragic motorcycle accident, with him was UF student Ashley Slonina, girlfriend to teammate Joe Haden.
It is her BP gas credit card that Jamar Hornsby is said to have used at BP gas stations throughout Alachua and Duval counties.
Just days after the death of Slonina and Michael Guilford on October 12th charges on Slonina's gas card continued to show up in stations around Alachua county, followed by Duval.
It was Slonina's family that soon caught on and alerted law enforcement. Hornsby racked up a bill close to $3000 which mean the gator football player is facing felony charges.
- Gator Football Recruiting Follow
- Hundreds Of Women Line Up To Participate In Football Clinic
- Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In
- Police: Former Gator Football Player Accused Of Choking Girlfriend
- Funeral Held For Football Player Killed At Fla. Hotel
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence
- UF Football Player Not Charged for Involvement in Saturday Night Shooting
- Lafayette Football Player Okay After Wreck
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery