Bostick Investigation Stalled?
WCJB reporter Shani Muhammad caught up with her, and she says an internal investigation that was launched because of her has stalled.
"Lynn Benck already told me that she talked to Jennie Singer, and Jennie Singer told her that she wasn't going to file criminal charges so I already knew that they were working together with Bostick," said Queneller Clark, complainant. "They let him resign, so they're working together."
Clark's allegations against John Bostick are still under investigation.
Stay tuned to WCJB for the latest updates in this investigation.
- Latest Developments In Bostick Investigation
- Sexual Battery Is Ruled Out In Bostick Case
- 2 Starving Horses Found Boarded Up in Stall
- Governors Debate Stalled Over Fan
- Traffic Congestion Talks Stalled
- Federal judge stalls Obama's executive action on immigration
- Fla. Domestic Partnership Bill Stalls in Committee
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Officials Investigate Clearwater House Fire
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations