Commissioners Decide to Smooth Rough Roads
Published June 11th, 2008
A 3 quarter inch chip seal treatment will be placed over many rural roads. The paving plan will cost $500,000 per year and is being funded from the 5 cent gas sales tax. Construction on the roads will begin within two weeks.
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- 3 Tourists Drown in Rough Surf Across Panhandle
- Woman Sues US Airways After Rough Landing
- Rough Time Ahead as State Switches Unemployment Systems
- Rough Seas Thwart Cleanup of Oil Catastrophe
- Gators Rough Season Comes to an End with Loss to FSU
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.