Guns Allowed At Work But Not If You Work At UF
Story By:Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
One of the biggest employers in North Central Florida is exempt from that law. The new law means businesses cannot prohibit their employees from keeping a legally owned and certified gun locked inside their vehicle. UF is still a no-carry zone as always. UPD Captain Jeff Holcomb says in the past five years he has had only two gun complaints on campus. UPD plans on keeping that number low and keeping guns off campus even after the new law goes into effect July 1st.
- Florida Court of Appeals Rules Guns are Allowed on University Campuses
- Art That You Can Ride To Work
- Convicted Felon Brings Gun to Work , Threatens Co-Workers
- Guns At Work
- State Allowed to Privatize Prison Healthcare
- Zimmerman Trial Day 10: Some Words Not Allowed
- City Ends Program Allowing Backyard Chickens
- UF Fraternity Allowed To Register As An Official Student Organization
- Congress Wishes to Penalize States that Allow Texting While Driving
- Gainesville High School: Only National Honor Society Cords will be allowed at Graduation