Guns Allowed At Work But Not If You Work At UF
Story By:Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
One of the biggest employers in North Central Florida is exempt from that law. The new law means businesses cannot prohibit their employees from keeping a legally owned and certified gun locked inside their vehicle. UF is still a no-carry zone as always. UPD Captain Jeff Holcomb says in the past five years he has had only two gun complaints on campus. UPD plans on keeping that number low and keeping guns off campus even after the new law goes into effect July 1st.
- Lawmakers File Bill That Would Allow Guns on Campus
- Florida Court of Appeals Rules Guns are Allowed on University Campuses
- Art That You Can Ride To Work
- Guns At Work
- Convicted Felon Brings Gun to Work, Threatens Co-Workers
- City Ends Program Allowing Backyard Chickens
- Zimmerman Trial Day 10: Some Words Not Allowed
- State Allowed to Privatize Prison Healthcare
- New Scholarships Allow Children with Disabilities to Personalize Their Education
- Congress Wishes to Penalize States that Allow Texting While Driving