Teens Get Rowdy in New Walmart
After 1 am on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, a group of teens were up to no good. Gainesville Police DepartmentÂ found the group running around theÂ new Walmart on Waldo RoadÂ and disturbing the entire block. After their dangerous and rowdy activity, GPD had to escort the teens out. GPD Captain Lonnie Scott said for parents to ask in detail what their children's weekend plans are and keep track of where they are at all times.
ByÂ Brittany Soeder WCJB- TV20 News.
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- Rowdy Reptiles Start Social Media Campaign to Bring Justin Timberlake to UF
- Rowdy Tailgate
- Four Wanted in WalMart Thefts
- Local teen get's an early start in politics...
- New Driving Technology Hopes to Decrease Teen Fatalities
- Coffee Beans, Source of New High Among Teens
- Racist rant turned apology- Gainesville High teen releases new video
- New App For Getting a Ride Could Be Coming to Gainesville