Two Gainesville Groups Retailiate and One Person is Shot
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
Soon after police pulled over a car along US- 441 that had several witnesses in it. Then another car was pulled over on 13th street with a gunshot victim inside. Lieutenant Robert Kohler said a dispute in Lacrosse Apartments earlier this month led to a retaliation. One of the victims who was shot in the leg is at the hospital. Kohler says GPD had an entire group of people in custody to check for weapons and to find out everyone's role in the shooting. GPD is sifting through evidence and piecing together the clues that will hopefully make this two week story come to an end.
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- Two People Shot, Two Homes Invaded
- Latest Developments In The Abuse Allegations Against Employees At Two Group Homes
- Two Men Shot During Robbery at Ocala Barbershop
- Two Inmates Shot In A Columbia County Prison
- Two People Shot in Ocala
- Teen Boys Ambush Group in Gainesville Apartment