U.F. President sits down with WCJB for exclusive interview
July 1st is not only the start of a new fiscal year at the University of Florida, but it is also when 47 million dollars in budget cuts go into effect, and with that day being less than a week away, WCJB TV 20 Reporter David Hamilton sat down with U.F. President Bernie Machen for a one-on-one exclusive interview.
In the interview, Machen discusses the cuts and how they will affect staff, students, the university's reputation, and the quality of education that the university provides it's students.
To see part one of the two-part interview and hear Machen's comments, click on the video box on this webpage.
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB
- Exclusive Interview With U.F. President
- TV20's Exclusive Interview With President Obama-Part 2
- TV20's Exclusive Interview with President Obama-Part 1
- Silver Springs- WCJB Exclusive
- TV20 Sits Down with Pastor Terry Jones
- Machen Sits Down With TV20
- Exclusive Obama Interview
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"