U.F.'s Faculty Union President Responds To Looming Budget Cuts
The cuts included hundreds of staff and faculty positions.
This week, President Bernie Machen told WCJB that no alternative proposals met the administration requirements of a six percent cutback in the budget of each department.
Dr. John Biro, UF's Faculty Union President, responds to Machen's decision regarding the severe budget cuts.
- UF President Responds To Faculty Union
- UF Faculty Union On Budget
- UF President Extends Budget Reduction Proposals for Faculty
- Committee Members Name Finalists For U.F.'s New President
- U.F. Faculty Senate Fights Back Against Budget Cuts
- UF President Machen Discusses Budget Cuts
- UF President Machen Discusses Budget Cuts, Pt. 2
- President Obama's State of the Union Transcript
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- The Hippodrome could see cuts under Gov. Scott's proposed budget