Authorities Release Audio From Lake City Murder
Authorities hope that it'll be just one more piece of information that will eventually lead them to what authorities call a cold blooded killer.
Authorities tell TV20 about their latest efforts to find Linda Raulerson's murderer.
Sheriff's deputies took tracking dogs to the store near I-10 in hopes of finding the gun the killer used during the robbery, but they couldn't find anything.
Deputies won't stop looking for the person responsible for one of the worst crimes the county has ever seen.
"With the audio I heard this morning, I heard it," said Lt. Ed Seifert with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. "It's just 10-times more horrific to hear the sound of the gunshots, to hear the murderer speak, and to hear her scream, it's absolutely nightmarish."
If you recognize the suspect's voice, please call the crime stoppers of Columbia County hotline at 386-754-7099.
- Victim Was Pregnant in Lake City Triple Murders
- Security Camera Footage of Lake City Murder Obtained by WCJB
- Lake City Woman Murdered
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Lake City Man Waiting for Help from FEMA
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts
- Audio Experts Play Key Role In Zimmerman Hearings