Car Crashes Into House For Third Time
A North Central Florida woman who is returning from vacation is about to find some changes have been made to her home ... by a car that smashed into it. Not only did the car crash through the woman's home, it's the third time its happened.
This time the car veered off of Newberry Road in Jonesville and went through a brick wall in her back yard, struck the side of Elaine Yoho's home, and ended up in her dining room. Yoho is on vacation, and her son is happy she wasn't home.
"I mean at 6:30 in the morning somebody comes through the house, she could have been out here walking the dog," said Tod Yoho, "it's not gonna matter if she's elderly or not, anybody that lives here - it's a bad intersection."
A driver in one of the previous accidents died after his car sped through the same brick wall. Alachua County Public Works officials say they may build a structure or alter road signs to keep this from happening again. The person driving the car this morning was not injured.
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Car Crashes into House, Injuring Three
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
- Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
- Orangutan at Atlanta's Zoo Pregnant for Third Time
- Car Fire Leads to House Fire
- Ocala Car Dealership Houses New Restaurant
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Big Car Crash